Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Killing of a Chinese Wookie

I went to my local videostore to rent Star Wars Episode VI: Revenge of the Jedi (I'm a purist) and I passed this title: The Killing of a Chinese Wookie.

Now I didn't even know this movie existed! Sure the spelling of Wookiee was incorrect but I've seen worse.

I rented it from the clerk and went home to watch it. Not only was I not aware of this film's existence, I didn't even know Wookiees could be CHINESE! How were they going to explain this!

SO...I watched the film...or at least what I could stomach of it. After trying to figure out if Cosmo was from Corellia or Coruscant, I realized where he was from...Earth...............

The film was directed by someone who is NOT George Lucas and I tried to get my money back but the clerk wasn't having it.

Anyone see Clone Wars last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment